1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, & Discover), money orders, checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. West Valley Pet Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or you may apply online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Charges over $200 Interest- Free For 6 Months
- Determined Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option four your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please vist the following pet insurance websites . . .