Hard Times Health Care Program
Times are hard: the economy is scary. Halting all spending is a reflex, especially if you feel you have no control over the final cost of a repair or service. This is why people put off immediate health care needs. We can make sure you have that control. You can take care of your animal's most pressing needs and stay within the limits of your budget. We can do this in two ways:
For as long as we can, during the economic emergency, we will offer services especially designed or priced to treat the most pressing problems:
- Receive vaccinations at discounted rates on Thursdays and Fridays. An examination is not required for healthy animals over 1 year of age.
- We offer our February Dental Month Discount of 10 % off every Thursday and Friday.
- Generic equivalents to brand name drugs.
- Generic equivalents to brand name nutriceuticals.
- Free telephone consultation with a veterinary technician.
Benefit of Financial Counseling
- If following an examination you think your animal needs any treatment we will present a list of recommendations.
- If the cost is outside of your budget we will rank procedures in order of importance and note which will least affect the outcome of treatment.
- If you decide to leave your animal for treatment we will give you a written estimate of the treatment you have selected.
- We will then maintain contact so that you can make any changes to the treatment plan along the way and so you can tell us when you are ready to have your animal come home.
Variety of Payment Options
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Cash, Checks, Money Orders
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover Credit Cards
- Care Credit with no interest for 90 days! (www.carecredit.com)